May 2021 we kick off our The Reginald & Dionne Smith Spring Giving Campaign 2021 to raise $20,000 to help support our families affected by HIV, Hepatitis, addictions and COVID-19.
The Reginald & Dionne Smith Foundation (RDSF) recognizes the important impact that personal and social trauma plays on our emotional, mental, and physical health. We take a holistic (energetic, nutritional, spiritual) approach to address trauma, and we provide our services virtually, remotely and face to face removing all geographical obstacles. Special care is given to address cultural diversities. We are adapting to the realities of COVID-19 and its ongoing effects on our families.
With your help, The RDSF will be able to:
Here are a few simple ways you can join us and make a difference:
1. Consider making a gift DONATE NOW via PayPal with your credit card, debit card, or PayPal account.
2. Help spread the word on social media by sharing, tagging and liking our posts.
3. Become a member of our wellness, awareness, recovery community at our Community Sign Up Page
4. Share photos on your social platform about what our organization means to you.
5. Sign up to volunteer with us! Our mission is to provide education, advocacy, resources, and links to care for families affected by HIV, Hepatitis, substance use disorders and COVID-19, and we won’t stop.
We hope you will join us this month on this very special mission and be an important part of our good work.